Kevin B. Patton, PLLC, is an accounting firm serving residents and business owners in Winston Salem and its surrounding areas for over 20 years. Its team of accountants handles both individual https://accounting-services.net/ and business accounting needs. Individuals can avail themselves of the firm’s tax preparation, tax compliance, estate and fiduciary tax returns, and IRS representation services.
We are an independent accounting services company based in Winston-Salem and High Point North Carolina. Our mission is to become your accountant of choice by providing the highest quality services delivered with ease and professionalism.
Can’t find the business?
Founded in 1950, Cannon & Company has retained its caring family atmosphere while adapting to ever-evolving tax law and modern technology. We welcome you to visit our two locations in the Piedmont Triad, and we also offer remote services, including help with QuickBooks and bill paying, and a portal through which we can share and collaborate on important documents. Results are filtered by companies that have indicated they serve the industry AND postal code or state that is provided in the search or companies that match any part of the company name AND industry provided in the search.
- The Accounting and Financial Reporting Division is responsible for providing financial information and assistance to city officials, management, program administrators and governmental agencies.
- Lindsay & Gardner CPAs, PLLC, is an accounting firm that caters to the accounting, tax, and financial management needs of clients in the Winston Salem metro.
- Collaborate with your tutor in person or through Wyzant’s free, browser based online learning tool.
- Founded in 1950, Cannon & Company has retained its caring family atmosphere while adapting to ever-evolving tax law and modern technology.
- Bernard Robinson & Company L.L.P. is a CPA and advisory firm serving clients and their businesses throughout the Southeast for 75 years.
- Noah is very knowledgeable on the material and makes it simple for you to understand .
- To process in an accurate and timely manner full cycle payable in high volume environment.
Noah is very knowledgeable on the material and makes it simple for you to understand . Despite the toughness of accounting, Noah is very patient in teaching and helped me build confidence in learning the material. Oversee the accounts payable process and reviews the propriety of vendor charges to ensure that only legitimate agency obligations are paid on a timely basis.
customized training for small business accounting staff
Its business accounting services, on the other hand, include tax preparation, planning and projections, management advisory, cash flow management, Bookkeeping Winston-Salem and tax compliance. Is an accounting firm in Winston-Salem that has been serving businesses and individuals for more than 21 years.
You can take regular lessons or schedule last-minute ones to get homework help right when you need it. Collaborate with your tutor in person or through Wyzant’s free, browser based online learning tool. Our deep technical knowledge across a wide range of industries and services means we are able to offer options and guidance tailored to your specific needs. The North Carolina Municipal Leasing Corporation assists the City by financing certain real and personal property under contractual lease agreements. The assets and related long-term obligations are reported in the related governmental and business-type funds. Even better, your education will already be affordable because the state heavily subsidizes your WSSU accounting degree. Every year, two accounting students receive full sponsorship for their CPA exam fees.
YOU RUN YOUR BUSINESS. WE’LL DO YOUR ACCOUNTING.
It opens opportunities to earn higher wages and offers a wider variety of accounting jobs, so you can choose the type of accounting you want to do. Trying to figure out your accounting software or what system best fits your needs? We can help you in software decisions and set-up of most small business accounting software options. To optimize assets, it’s important to develop a coordinated strategy that encompasses investments and insurance along with tax and estate planning. We can serve as the “quarterback” of your financial team, helping you reach the goals you’ve set for yourself and your loved ones.